Comprehensive Listing Marketing
- Electronically submit your home listing information to The Multiple Listing Service for exposure to all active real estate agents in the area.
- Present your home at the weekly sales meeting to all active agents.
- Offer a Property Tour, if applicable, to promote your property to local Realtors® and their customers, to maximize showings.
- Place a rider on your yard sign with a *Smart Number that buyers can text for property information. When they request this, our sales team is sent an email with the prospects phone number. We promptly follow up on all these calls and see if we can get the buyer into your home.
- Maximize showing potential through professional signage.
- Blog on the features of your home
- Post blogs to social media about your property.
- Market you home on real estate specific websites including but not limited to:
- Market your home on our Facebook Business pages and all social media platforms to provide maximum exposure.
- Execute Open House.
- Submit a crisp, clean digital montage of photos complete with personally written remarks detailing your home and upload on all websites.
- Provide copies of advertisements and marketing material for your review.
- Add the property to RE/MAX National Sites, Realtor.com, and ListHubs, which in turn will syndicate your listings to over 300 websites in the country.
- Continue and routinely market your property online and offline, including but not limited to blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Zillow, Trulia, RE/MAX real estate websites, Craigslist, news release, and any other marketing channel that is a good fit to market your property.
- Proactive Prospecting is one of the most effective method to bring your property in front of the most targeted audience to bring their attention, and to create competition, hence driving the price up. We dial over 10,000 phone numbers on a monthly basis to proactively market our listings to maximize your return.